My hometown!

Tanbasasayama: A Great Place!

Tanbasasayama is my hometown. It's a nice samll quiet city in Hyogo. Please visit it someday. I'll write some information about it in my blog today.


( Good links for more information about Tanbasasayama )


Tanbasasayama City Trip.com

( 5 fun things to do in Tanbasasayama )

 1-You can eat a lot of delisious foods (Phote:Penoy hot pot)













2-You can see Japanese castle (Phote:Sasayama Castle)











3-You can see leaves changing color














4-You can enjoy some festivals (Phote:Dekansyo Festival)













5-There is a lot of nature in Tanbasasayama, so you can play a lot in nature.
(Phote:hiking)
















(Youtube video)
 


(Google Map)

コメント

  1. I thought Tanbasasayama is very beautiful place! I want to visit there in fall.

    返信削除
  2. Hello!!
    I want to visit Sasayame castle!!
    Thank you for sharing information about your hometown!!

    返信削除
  3. Forest in Tanbasasayama is really beautiful.

    返信削除
  4. It is beautiful about leaves changing color.

    返信削除
  5. Hello! I learned from this blog that Sasayama is a very nice place with rich nature. Please buy me dinner at Tanaka Yakiniku Restaurant next time!

    返信削除
  6. I know there are many delicious foods so I will try it

    返信削除
  7. I think the festival is going to be a lot of fun. So I want go to there!

    返信削除
  8. Sasayama has a lot of delcious food. I live in Tamba. Sasayama is good I know!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Dinner Survey Analysis